To work with the Employer Engagement Manager to implement the apprenticeship recruitment process. Take an active role in the recruitment of apprentices to ensure the College meets all financial and funding targets. Working with the Employer Engagement Manager to implement and maintain internal processes and systems. Candidates must have a high standard of communication and organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- To administer the apprenticeship vacancies on the National Apprenticeship Service and College websites
- Produce social media updates to promote vacancies using Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Actively work with candidates and engage with employers to identify suitable opportunities
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities within his/her capabilities as reasonably directed by the line manager
- Undertake staff development and training as required to that duties can be performed to a high standard
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the College’s Equality and, Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies and schemes
- To comply with the College’s Data Protection policy in relation to the collection, use, storage, and disposal of personal and/or sensitive information
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be expected, commensurate with grade, both within and, where required, external to the College
- Answering incoming calls within the office
- Producing reports as requested
- Making & filing sign up packs for apprentices
- Action reviews using pro solution
- File reviews
- File certificates for apprentices
- Archive files where necessary
The post may require flexibility in order to respond to employer needs such as shift work etc.
- Employer: Macclesfield College
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 08:40 - 17:00 and Friday, 08:40 - 16:00.
- Salary: £10,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 10/08/2021