Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager and supported by a great wider team, we have an exciting opportunity to work as one of our Trainee Sales Administrators in our fast-paced Sales Department. We are looking for a keen individual who is looking to develop within our Sales Administration Team. This is an exciting new opportunity for us to develop a future administrator or coordinator within our growing business.
- Administration support for the Sales Team.
- General administration duties to include:
- Setting up key documents, saving floor plans to our systems, Regular information updates within key documents, housekeeping of computer files, general filing, photocopying.
- Ensuring assistance where required between Sales administration team, design account managers and operational teams to ensure smooth running and satisfied clients.
- Answering phones for the Sales Administration Team and taking accurate messages, internal investigation of queries arising from clients, Design Account Managers and Operations Team.
- Manage admin support to the Sales Administration Team surrounding all clients.
- Updating of Design schedules, Sales forecast and Changes, ad-hoc quotes, general office housekeeping.
- Working within scheduled timescales.
- Employer: Show Business Interiors Ltd
- Location: Sandbach
- Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Salary: £12,000.00 - £16,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 07/05/2019