This is an exciting new role that will start you on a journey to become a qualified business administrator. You will be hands on and involved in helping the business run smoothly. You will carry out all general reception duties which will include but not be limited to welcoming visitors and answering telephone enquiries.
You will learn to create and maintain files both electronically and in paper format whilst developing and maintaining computerised records for staff files.
There will be an element of safety awareness within the role where you will need to be aware of the Health and Safety at Work Act and ECHC policies regarding health and safety. This will include reporting any problems to the General Manager; be conversant and co-operative with fire safety procedures and maintaining evacuation files and personal evacuation policy checks.
Main duties will include:
- Typing letters/memos
- Produce the consortiums mailings, job packs, working time directive etc.
- Liaise with the managers for the ordering of non-stock items
- Provide secretarial support to the Service Managers
- Maintain a directory of contact numbers for ECHC use
- Perform general clerical duties, e.g. filing and photocopying, scanning as required
- Adhere to the ECHC code of confidentiality regarding ECHC business affairs, and information relating to staff and clients
- Give clear and concise written and verbal communications to colleagues
- Work within the agreed ECHC policies
- Liaise with relevant agencies on behalf of ECHC as required
- Maintain general office tidiness
- Take down meeting minutes when required
- Employer: East Cheshire Housing Consortium Limited
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 16:30.
- Salary: £150.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 11/02/2020