Candidates will be responsible for the processing of new business, proactive ongoing client management, servicing existing business, platform based work, illustrations and regular contact directly with clients and wrap/platform providers.
This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, and operational effectiveness.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supporting the administration team
- Receiving and acting on instructions from Business Support Staff following client meetings
- Maintaining actuate records using our internal back office system
- Creating and producing letters and invoices
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent, including processing new business in line with compliance procedures
- Liaising with clients and product providers on outstanding documents and queries
- Preparation of existing client valuations / files ready for reviews
- Process of new business
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
- Employer: APOGEE WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday - Friday, flexible working between the hours of 8.00am - 6.00pm.
- Salary: £12,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021