Candidates will be responsible for the processing of new business, proactive ongoing client management, servicing existing business, platform-based work, illustrations & regular contact directly with clients & wrap/platform providers.
This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for supporting the administration team
- Receiving and acting on instructions from Business Support Staff following client meetings
- Maintaining actuate records using our internal back office system
- Creating and producing letters and invoices
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent including processing new business in line with compliance procedures
- Liaising with clients and product providers on outstanding documents and queries
- Preparation of existing client valuations / files ready for reviews
- Process of new business
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
- Employer: APOGEE WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Salary: £11,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 26/02/2019