At the Blue Bell, they know that good quality food forms a huge part of many people’s social lives and they feel that customers should be able to reward themselves with excellent quality food at affordable prices.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a team player, have good attention to detail and a passion for food. This family run pub/restaurant are expecting a busy 2019 and need to grow their catering team accordingly. You will be inducted into a close-knit team of professional chefs.
The Bluebell employ the best chef’s, attentive staff and use top quality ingredients in all of their dishes. Their menus offer a quintessentially English feel with a modern twist, creating modern classics from traditional fayre. Many of their dishes feature seasonal produce and locally sourced meat & poultry to capture the essence of the seasons and the surrounding beautiful area.
The dining areas provide a traditional setting to enjoy freshly cooked food, which is in keeping with the history of the building and its countryside location. The Head Chef has had a long and distinguished career spanning 25 years. He has been allowed to develop a range of foods which capture his creativity, culinary expertise and utilise a blend of traditional dishes with modern enhancements.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support head chef writing menus and creating new dishes
- Daily preparation of meat, veg, soup, pies etc.
- Assisting with cooking to order for lunch and evening menu
- Contribute towards the production of set menus for any events
- Stock check and ordering new stock
- Clear down and pot washing
- Assisting in other areas of the business when required
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Employer: Blue Bell Inn
- Location: Sandbach
- Hours: Mon & Tues noon - 2:30pm & 6pm - 8:30pm Wed - Fri noon - 2:30pm & 6pm - 9pm Sat noon - 9pm & Sun noon - 8pm
- Salary: £250.00 - £300.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 09/04/2019