We have a full-time position for an Apprentice Childcare Practitioner in our busy day nursery. Onsite training will be provided and you’ll work towards a level 2 qualification Children & Young People’s Workforce.
Apprentices both must be self-motivated and have the passion and flair required working in a very practical environment. The successful candidates must be flexible and willing to work within the different age groups. Many of the staff are long serving so you will receive all the support you need.
Your main duties will include.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Employer: Ladybird Childcare Limited
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: Monday - Friday, early or late shifts, between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm.
- Salary: £156.00 - £260.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 02/04/2019