At Franklyn, they’re proud to help people develop careers in their industry. They’re always looking for exceptional individuals with the drive and determination to seamlessly integrate into their business.
The successful candidate will assist the Group Benefits Manager in researching the most suitable qualifying pension providers that meet auto enrolment regulations. You will also help to implement review schedules for the employees of their corporate clients.
Other duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare files: including plan statements, projections and updating key documents
- Post Review: Producing written reports
- Maintain accurate client information, files/records, ensuring that clients are placed into a review system as agreed with partner
- Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards
- Build and maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties
To progress within the business you will need to take responsibility for the quality and timelines of work and achieve results with minimal supervision by staying focused on tasks in spite of distractions and interruptions. Consistently promoting cooperation and commitment within the team you will be able to adapt to change embracing new practices or values to accomplish goals.
- Employer: Franklyn Financial Management
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Salary: £15,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 28/01/2020