With the acquisition of the fabulous Mottram Hall into the Champneys spa and resort group, we are now recruiting for two Commis Chefs. The hotel is subject to a £10 million refurbishment including a £5 million redesign of the hotels current spa facilities.
We are looking for individuals committed to joining our team and helping us grow alongside all of the exciting developments at Mottram Hall.
As a Commis Chef for this stunning property, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional food and service to many weddings and events across the year and also within the fabulous restaurant and residents’ bars.
Duties to include:
- Support head chef writing menus and creating new dishes
- Daily preparation of meat, veg, soup, pies etc.
- Assisting with cooking to order for breakfast, lunch and evening menu
- Contribute towards the production of buffet’s and set menus for weddings, parties and events
- Stock check and ordering new stock
- Clear down and pot washing
- Assisting in other areas of the business when required
Knowledge of food, wine and beverage is advantageous however, experience is not essential as we are willing to train and develop the right candidate. We can offer full in-house training and a hospitality apprenticeship via Macclesfield College to any candidates who have a desire to thrive and succeed in this industry.
You need to be committed to join our team and to help us grow.
- Employer: De Vere Mottram Hall
- Location: Mottram St Andrew
- Hours: Monday - Friday. 10AM to 6PM.
- Salary: £259.00 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019