Acaelia Home Design are a leading bathroom retailer who create award-winning bathroom and kitchen designs and has built up an impressive showroom in Macclesfield. Famed for designing bespoke, luxury bathroom and kitchen spaces, their designers embrace the challenge of creating unique luxury bathrooms and kitchens that are tailored to each individual client.
They are now looking for an apprentice customer service designer who will be based in their Macclesfield showroom. You will be trained to take the client through the design process from the initial enquiry, design consultation, potentially a home visit to take precise measurements and the final order process. Your hand drawing skills will be very important for customer presentations and they seek an individual with a great personality and potential to sell as well as design.
This role although related to customer service will also cover interesting areas of the design process using CAD which you will be trained on so it is imperative that you have an interest in design and or Art and enjoy drawing. Full CAD training will be given as part of the apprenticeship.
You will also undertake duties including but not limited to;
- Working with customers on kitchen design
- Working with customers on bedroom design
- Working with customer on bathroom design
- Quantity surveying
- Customer service and query handling
- Presenting of designs
- General administration
- Guided showroom tours
- Customer advice
- Product specification knowledge
- Possible site visits
- Employer: NSJ CONTRACTORS LTD
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Shifts between Monday - Friday; 8.00 am - 5.00 pm and Saturday; 10.00 am – 2.00 pm, on a rota basis. Shifts to be confirmed. Reduced hours in midweek if applicant is under 18.
- Salary: £168.00 - £225.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 03/03/2020