Based in Holmes Chapel you will form part of our key customer contact service processing & handling customer contacts primarily by telephone & email.
We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service that we provide & this role will require someone with excellent people skills & be able to follow policies & procedures to ensure that we deal with all contacts in the best possible way.
- Be keen to improve and takes ownership for your personal development
- Being willing and able to adapt and cope with change
- Be committed to learning the leisure industry, customer service requirements of the health and fitness industry, Everybody policies and procedures and completing the apprenticeship and other qualifications
- Support others in their learning and development
- Act as an Ambassador of the Head Office team, Everybody and the apprenticeship scheme either in your daily duties or while supporting events
- Work as part of the team to ensure consistent high standards at all times
- Making suggestions for improvements and identifying any issues
- Organise your own work and collaboratively work with colleagues to ensure all work requirements are completed on time and correctly
- Be able to work independently delivering high standards of work ensuring compliance to policies, procedures and regulations at all times
- Follow all health and safety requirements and raise concerns where issues are identified
- Be the friendly and approachable face of Everybody
- Dealing with queries and problems with patience and empathy
- Ensure consistent high standards of products and customer service
- Take an active role in promoting products and services
- Work to high personal standards, taking pride in your work and our services and demonstrating a consistent “can do approach”
- Proactively offer help and go the extra mile for people
- Meet the highest standards of customer care while meeting the requirements of policies, procedures and qualification standards
- Employer: EVERYBODY SPORT & RECREATION
- Location: Holmes Chapel
- Hours: 37 hours per week including evenings & weekends (operational roles), shifts TBC.
- Salary: £163.17 - £303.77 per week
- Closing date: 07/05/2019