We have an amazing opportunity for a customer service apprentice that will involve working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how an online retailer operates their business
Your training will take place in the main showroom office over the first 12 months so, no college days and no homework! At the end of your training period you will complete a discussion around your experiences, a multiple -choice test and an observation within your role. You will be supported throughout by your team and your assessor to achieve your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification.
This is an opportunity to learn much more than just how to deliver excellent customer service, the apprenticeship covers how the store operates, how the business works commercially online and covers brand reputation, legal and marketing.
Main duties will include.
- Office administration duties as required
- Attending to customer queries via email, over the telephone and face-to-face
- Helping to manage the showroom and looking after customers by helping to explain the various products and pricing
- Employer: Wood William Designs Ltd
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm 1 Saturday per month with a day off in the week.
- Salary: £168.00 - £313.20 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019