‘WHAT’ – you do!
- Learning to apply a range of ICT and interpersonal skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails, greeting customers face to face and assisting with some basic administrative and post room duties
- Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills
- Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way
- Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised
- Gaining a good understanding of policies and procedures
- Maintaining excellent levels of attendance at college/tutor sessions and successfully achieving an NVQ
‘HOW’ – you do it!
We deliver the above by displaying the following example behaviours:
- Treating everyone with respect, being courteous and sincere
- Helping colleagues to do a great job
- Taking responsibility and have a positive attitude and approach to work
- Meet promises given to customers and colleagues
- Inform Managers/Staff when a customer is unhappy to ensure a resolution Keep thinking ‘how can we do this better’
No job description can cover every task which may arise within the post. The post holder will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this document.
- Employer: Cheshire Peaks & Plains Housing Trust Limited
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: You will be eligible for our flexi-time scheme which allows colleagues to have flexible start and finish times (so long as they work during our core hours) and can also accrue additional hours allowing a flex day off each month.
- Salary: £11,600.00 - £12,600.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 11/02/2020