Custom Gateway seeks an enthusiastic and organised Data and IT Business Administrator to join their fast-growing company. They are looking for someone with an attention for detail, passion for precision, great communication and organisational skills, and experience with best practices. This position sits within the product creation team supporting the organisation and its customers to understand the importance of high quality e-commerce data.
As the IT and Data Business Administrator, you will report directly to the Culture and People Services Manager and be part of the product creation team. You will advocate for clean data in all departments, ensure best practices, help with mass data processes and reporting, and be the voice of their bespoke software and other technical tools within the business.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to learn about data and technical solutions and someone who wants to help develop the growth of their company and their career by taking real ownership for the shaping and development of these critical aspects of the organisation.
Main duties to include:
- Monitor data ensuring right formats and encouraging best practices for all data
- Mass import, process, and export data as appropriate
- Monitor and improve data accuracy and quality
- Proactively seek out and identify required system changes through gathering user feedback
- Provide support functions as needed
- Monitor and ensure security policies are being adhered to, including sharing rules and security levels
- Create and maintain complex databases
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance
- Employer: CUSTOM GATEWAY LIMITED
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Salary: £170.00 - £233.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 09/04/2019