Our vibrant and busy dental practice is looking for an enthusiastic business admin apprentice to join the friendly team. The role will be to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or dental professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way. You will also learn the important process of instrument decontamination.
In addition, the successful candidate will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors. The dental receptionist will provide full clerical support to both surgery and patients and operate the computer/appointments system.
You will welcome patients and their visitors in to the practice in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone and receive patients from surgery at the reception area.
The main attributes of the role will focus around the following areas:
- Reception Duties
- Computer (Microsoft Office)
- Decontamination of dental equipment (professional training will be provided)
- Confidentiality: (GDPR & DPA Training)
- Health & Safety (Training provided)
- Equality and Diversity (Training provided)
- Personal/Professional Development
- Quality Control
- Communication with colleagues and patients
- Contribution to the Implementation of Services:
- Any other office/reception duties
- Employer: Goyt Valley Medical & Dental Practice
- Location: High Peak
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Specific hours on a rota to be discussed at interview.
- Salary: £161.25
- Closing date: 20/08/2019