Our vibrant and busy dental practice is looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Business Administrator to join the friendly team. The role will be to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or dental professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way. You will also learn the important process of instrument decontamination.
In addition, the successful candidate will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors. The dental receptionist will provide full clerical support to both surgery and patients and operate the computer/appointments system.
You will welcome patients and their visitors into the practice in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone and receive patients from surgery at the reception area.
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, taking messages
- Booking appointments
- Meet and greet patients who enter the practice
- Communicating with colleagues and patients via email and phone
- Quality control
- Decontamination of dental equipment (professional training will be provided)
- Use of the computer including Microsoft Office packages
- Any other office / reception duties
- Confidentiality (GDPR & DPA Training)
- Health & Safety (Training provided)
- Equality and Diversity (Training provided)
- Personal/Professional Development
- Employer: Goyt Valley Medical & Dental Practice
- Location: High Peak
- Hours: Monday - Friday, specific hours on a rota to be discussed at interview.
- Salary: £161.25 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021