We are looking to add to our growing team by bringing in an apprentice that we can help develop into a digital marketing specialist. The company is a young and vibrant specialist marketing business so you will be involved in all aspects of digital marketing and will receive all the help and guidance needed to be a success.
As your career progresses you will be implementing and delivering SEO, PPC and Social Media strategies and driving improvements to clients’ digital presence. You will be assisting with tracking and reporting campaign performance along with analysing and identifying opportunities for campaign improvement.
If you have strong communication skills, good writing skills and a sound knowledge of social media then this would be a clear advantage in what is going to be a sought after position.
The main duties within this role will include:
- Product data – ensuring the consistency of product information across various digital platforms
- Taking a lead on the updating and use of social media
- Analysing data across the different digital channels and providing feedback within the team
- Understanding current products and identifying trends
- Supporting with business growth within different product categories
- Communicating with customers over the phone, through live chat and email
You will closely shadow your mentor to understand the business as a whole, enabling you to develop into a well-rounded digital marketer.
- Employer: Cheshire Online
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm.
- Salary: £168.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 30/04/2019