Naomi Gilmour is the founder and manager of the agency and works with freelance teams to support the growth of the business. The role on Digital Marketing Assistant would be directly reporting to Naomi.
- Content management of Happy Hearts portfolio of websites; generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all show pages and company information is kept up-to-date
- Management of Happy Hearts e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to our database
- Creation of images for websites and social media posts
- Adding content to WordPress website templates and designs
- Management of Happy Hearts multiple social media accounts across Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and any other relevant social media channels for all the online training programmes
- Management of Happy Hearts YouTube channel, including the generation of content and playlists
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation
- Research of keywords and phrases to assist with SEO for Google and Pinterest planning
- Monitoring of analytics and involvement in strategy planning of SEO and social campaigns
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the business, as and when required.
This job description is not exhaustive, but is provided to assist the applicant to know what his/her main duties would be. It may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of our growing business.
- Employer: Heart Online Marketing (Naomi Gilmore)
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 4pm
- Salary: £10,000.00 - £12,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 07/05/2019