Depending on your experience you will be progressively given more duties and responsibilities over time as your confidence and knowledge grows.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in generating revenue and increasing profitability of several businesses
- Creating social media posts and advertising campaigns
- Creating and managing email campaigns
- Using design software such as photoshop to create visually impressive advertisements
- Creating reports analysing performance
- Delivering creative content across social media, website, and content projects
- Conducting market research
- Assisting with some general Sales and Admin duties
To be successful in this role you will require fantastic English language skills, a high level of creativity and a hard-working attitude.
- Employer: THE RERS GROUP LIMITED
- Location: Wilmslow
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Salary: £161.25 - £288.46 weekly wage
- Closing date: 27/04/2021