You will assist and progress the digital marketing efforts to engage with key audiences, generate enquiries and contribute to further growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to progress their career and specialise within digital marketing. You will develop skills in SEO, Social Media, CRO, PPC, Web Analytics, Online PR and Content Management, providing you with full exposure to the digital marketing spectrum.
Pentagon Play has an excellent online presence which has played a massive part in our huge growth over the past 5 years. The chosen candidate will need to contribute to the long-term development of our digital marketing strategy.
You do not need a huge amount of experience for this role, we are just looking for an enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in marketing. A marketing graduate is desirable for this role.
- Plan and coordinate all social media channels in a consistent “brand voice” including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Assist with the launch of our Instagram channel.
- Assist the team and offer input and ideas when implementing monthly social media campaigns.
- Upload content to the website including blogs and case studies
- Write engaging content for our website and social media channels.
- Monitor, report and analyse data to improve website performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Monitor our SEO performance weekly using tools such as SEMRUSH and AHREFS.
- Conduct keyword research and implement a strategy to improve rankings.
- Work with the digital marketing team to acquire digital PR opportunities
- Assist the digital marketing team with all online advertising methods, including PPC and Facebook ads
- Contribute to creative meetings within the marketing department
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Employer: Pentagon Play
- Location: Middlewich
- Hours: Monday - Friday (Times to be confirmed)
- Salary: £11,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 20/04/2021