The role will consist of getting hands on experience in digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
You will be working alongside the team, building knowledge and experience in a number of areas such as social media, SEO, content marketing, data analysis, CMS and much more.
Here is a list of some of the key responsibilities:
- Assist in the 360 of marketing campaigns
- Use social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok to enhance and build new customer relationships
- Work on SEO campaigns to boost presence online
- Contribute to content marketing for our brand and clients such as blog posts, images for social media and more
- Review, monitor and analyse data effectively using tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Google Analytics for campaigns
- Assist the team with any other duties as required
- Employer: GROWTHLYTICS LTD
- Location: Crewe
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Salary: £155.63 weekly wage
- Closing date: 04/08/2020