Full mentoring and training is provided, but in time, you will be able to plan, organise and run a wide range of learning and play activities for young children in a safe and supportive setting.
You will develop a clear understanding of how young children learn and lots of creative ideas.
Housekeeping duties are also an essential part of the job ensuring that the environment is safe and clean for the children you work with.
If you love children and are committed to giving them a great start in life, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Apprentices both must be self-motivated and have the passion and flair required to work in a very practical environment. Many of the staff are long serving so you will receive all the support you need.
Your main duties will include.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Employer: Beech Hall Preparatory School
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Hours between 8am – 6pm, early shift and late shift. TBC by employer at interview.
- Salary: £148.00 - £160.00
- Closing date: 26/02/2019