We have a position for an apprentice childcare practitioner in our small childminding practice. You will be provided with on-site training and will work towards your Early Years Educator level 3 qualification.
You will be devoted to creating a loving, happy and stimulating environment which responds to the needs of enthusiastic and curious little people. This is a bilingual learning environment so an understanding of Spanish or at least an interest in Spanish would be beneficial although not essential.
Apprentices both must be self-motivated and have the passion and flair required to work in the environment. The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to work within the age groups from birth onwards. The practice can be caring for children all day up to a latest of 6:00pm.
Your main duties will include.
- Develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- Keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis
- Be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Assist cooking
- Monitor the Secure Outdoor Play Area
- Help with Arts & Crafts
- Monitor the Quiet/Sleeping Area
- Assist with Books / Reading
- Supervise Organised Outings
- Employer: Hilda Massiel Bautista Cruz
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday Between 7:30am - 6:00pm (Hours to be decided at interview)
- Salary: £147.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 11/02/2020