We have a position for an apprentice childcare practitioner in our amazing nursery. You will be provided with on-site training and will work towards your Early Years Educator level 3 qualification.
All staff at Daisybank are devoted to creating a loving, happy and stimulating environment which responds to the needs of enthusiastic and curious little people. Each group has a designated Leader qualified or approaching to a level 3+. All staff are given the opportunity to undergo further training as it becomes available.
We subscribe to an online training resource for CPD
which is a fantastic tool to enhance your learning.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have the passion and flair required to work in a very hands on environment. You must be flexible and willing to work within the age groups from birth onwards. The practice can be caring for children all day up to a latest of 6:00pm. Your main duties will include.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker.
- To keep good records of the children.
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children.
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis.
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
- Assist cooking
- Monitor the Secure Outdoor Play Area
- Help with Arts & Crafts
- Monitor the Quiet/Sleeping Area
- Assist with Books / Reading
- Supervise Organised Outings
- Employer: DAISYBANK DAY NURSERY LIMITED
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Hours between 8.00 and 6:00pm 3+ days per week, Monday to Friday, to be agreed at interview.
- Salary: £124.50 weekly wage
- Closing date: 04/05/2021