We have a position for an Apprentice Childcare Practitioner in our busy childminding practice. You will be provided with on-site training and will work towards your Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification.
All staff at Elmscot are devoted to creating a loving, happy and stimulating environment which responds to the needs of enthusiastic and curious little people. Each room has a designated Room Leader qualified to a level 3 or 4 grading. All staff are given the opportunity to undergo further training as it becomes available.
Apprentices must be self-motivated and have the passion and flair required to work in a very practical environment. The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to work within the age groups from birth onwards. The practice can be caring for children all day up to a latest of 18:00.
Your main duties will include.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Assist with cooking
- Monitor the secure outdoor play area
- Help with arts & crafts
- Monitor the quiet/sleeping area
- Assist with books/reading
- Supervise organised outings
- Employer: Elmscot L:td TA: Woodlands Day nursery
- Location: Hale
- Hours: Monday - Friday. between the hours of 07:30 and 18:00.
- Salary: £156.00 - £280.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 05/11/2019