To train to become a qualified nursery practitioner and join the team. You will be provided with a mentor who will be there to guide you, help and offer advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children.
- Working alongside children and delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors.
- Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development.
- Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers.
- Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives.
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Employer: The House of Rompa
- Location: Wilmslow, SK9 1LN
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Salary: £9,379.50 Annual wage
- Closing date: 10/01/2023