Bathgate Silica Sand has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Apprentice to join its team, based at Arclid Quarry in Sandbach. The role will be a mixture of on the job training, working alongside industry experts to learn the practical aspects of being an electrician and regular time at Macclesfield College, where you will learn the theory-based aspects of the job. Working as part of the Maintenance Team, you will provide support to the Quarry Operations team, carrying out electrical installations and maintenance in accordance with site requirements, with a focus on fault finding and repairing system faults.
- General Electrical Maintenance and installations across the site
- Working on a wide range of equipment
- Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns and repairs
- Fault finding on electrical faults
- Adhering to Health & Safety on site at all times
- Working within a highly skilled team
- Reporting into the Site Electrician
- Employer: Bathgate Silica Sand Limited
- Location: Sandbach
- Hours: Flexible, usually Mon- Fri between the hours of 6am and 4pm, with overtime available on Saturday mornings.
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Closing date: 03/11/2020