Edge are a niche electrical installation specialist in the design, supply and provision of Electrical services to the Telecoms & Large Format Advertising Industries; as well as the public sector. They provide expert management of a wide variety of electrical design and installation projects across the UK.
Their end-to-end approach is managed and delivered by a core of talented, committed individuals who care about their customer projects – they have the key skills you’d expect from a large company but are small enough to care. They have a combined industry experience of over 50 years in the telecoms industry with an exceptionally high standard of work with strict quality control guidelines. The Health and Safety of our highly skilled engineers is paramount. They always deliver what they promise to their clients on time, to specification and on budget.
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience within the industry. A qualification or desire to complete the 18th edition 2382 is a must. You must be willing to work away from Manchester, as this is the requirement for the telecoms industry, wherever the companies’ contacts require including overnight stays and to be flexible with their working hours, along with holding a full UK driving licence.
Knowledge of T-Mobile, Orange, Vodafone, O2 and H3G electrical specification would be an advantage. If you have worked on a telecoms sites in the past this would be a tremendous advantage but this is not essential.
Your duties will include working in the following areas:
- Full electrical design and installation
- Load Testing
- New Circuit installations
- AC and DC installation
- Lightning Protection
- Testing and Inspection
- Steelworks including cable management
- Voltage Optimisation
- Electrical Design
- Periodic Inspections & Testing
- Emergency Lighting
- Steel and Plastic Conduit Installations
- Steel, Plastic, Dado and Skirting Trunking
- Distribution Board and Mains Installations
- Submain Installations
- PAT Testing
- Large Format Advertising Power Supplies
- New Supplies Applications From the Regional Electrical Company
- Maintenance Contracts
- Steel Wire Armoured and Glands
- Voltage Optimisation
- Advertising and LED installation
- Employer: EDGE ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: Shifts vary anytime between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm, shifts TBC by employer at interview.
- Salary: £200.00 - £320.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 18/06/2019