Design Work & Schedule Processing.
Ensure all projects are scheduled for fabrication and installation within agreed timescales. Key supervised responsibilities at this stage will be:
- Prepare working drawings using CAD and BIM software with consideration to British Standard working practices, industry standards and health and safety.
- Update drawings and BIM models as necessary.
- Procure all required materials using the System Supplier’s software and prepare glass, panels, and door schedules.
- Liaise with other relevant departments regarding schedule timescales, highlighting issues accordingly.
To assist in the effective flow of all communications throughout the department and ensuring that relevant information is distributed to other departments where necessary. Under the supervision of the Design Team members and Design Manager areas of information transfer are:
- Liaise with team members and Design Manager as necessary to fulfil the functions of the role and meet agreed timescales.
- Interaction with members in other areas of the business to develop awareness and understanding of internal processes and procedures.
- Liaise with Contractors and Architects, attending design meetings on site where necessary.
Assist the Design Manager in ensuring up to date product and design information is available. Key supervised actions include:
- Ensure you are aware of up to date literature that is readily available via industry specific publications, and what is available on the Kawneer (Supplier partner) and other websites.
- Use and update projects in the System Supplier’s software, ensuring you are aware of the importance of its use.
- Employer: BENNETT ARCHITECTURAL ALUMINIUM SOLUTIONS LTD
- Location: Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 7UB
- Hours: Monday to Friday, shifts to be confirmed during interview.
- Salary: £11,700.00 Annual wage
- Closing date: 10/01/2023