All of our on-site machinery and equipment is maintained by our dedicated team of Technicians and Engineers. Typical operations
carried out by the team are:
• Spindle refurbishment and replacement.
• Bearing changes.
• Motor and Pump service and replacement.
• Welding and fabrication.
• Electrical installation and repairs.
• Mechanical and electrical fault diagnosis.
• PLC programming and repair.
• Fabrication of spare parts.
• Pully and drive gear replacement.
• Belt and chain replacement.
• Lighting installation and relocation.
• Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment installation and repairs.
• Replacement of Sensors, cameras, timers and relays
The candidate must be willing and able to work in all sections of the factory, to facilitate gaining a working knowledge of all
machinery and processes.
An awareness of the importance of completing Maintenance tasks in good time, without compromising the quality of work, is
essential, especially as we are a high volume producer working to tight deadlines under pressure.
The job will require the apprentice to work well with a team of people, but ultimately be able to function on their own once training
We are committed to the continual development of our technical staff, so it would be expected that a successful candidate, post
apprenticeship, would continue with training focused on specific technical disciplines in addition to the topics already covered by
the College curriculum.
Progression to a HNC or Degree course would be considered in the future, based on merit and the requirements of the company.
- Employer: FLOWFLEX COMPONENTS LTD
- Location: Buxton, SK17 7LR
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 to 16:00, day and times to be arranged for attending College. If over 18, the candidate may be required to work some shifts if deemed necessary.
- Salary: £19,884.80 annual wage
- Closing date: 26/07/2022