AstraZeneca’s Engineering Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship programme is designed to create the technicians and engineers of the future. Engineering apprentices play a hugely important role at AstraZeneca, solving challenges that arise from some of the most advanced equipment in the industry.
Under supervision the role holder will work on:
- Electrical and / or mechanical planned, unplanned maintenance and process automation support activities
- Performing unplanned equipment repairs and complete planned maintenance activities as per the schedule
- Trouble shooting problems in the event of mechanical and / or electrical failure of equipment and must be able to recommend parts needed for the effective repair of equipment to deliver a timely response to support manufacturing
In addition to the valuable working experience, you will have the opportunity to study towards professional qualifications, including a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering.
- Employer: Astrazeneca
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Closing date: 17/03/2019