At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you’re curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Our scientific research and development is afforded the utmost respect, so we give our people the same. We do everything we can to make sure each AstraZeneca person has everything they need to stretch themselves and see what they can achieve.
Where you start your journey with us doesn’t determine the course of your career. So many of our people develop themselves beyond their wildest imaginations, both in terms of their roles and the countries they’ve worked in. We don’t limit their capabilities by what’s possible from them now but by what’s possible from them in the future.
AstraZeneca’s Engineering Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship programme is designed to create the technicians and engineers of the future. Engineering apprentices play a hugely important role at AstraZeneca, solving challenges that arise from some of the most advanced equipment in the industry. As an engineering apprentice, you’ll be required to maintain complex equipment and ensure that high standards are adhered to for safety, manufacturing quality and documentation.
Under supervision the role holder will work on:
- Electrical and / or mechanical planned, unplanned maintenance, and process automation support activities
- Performing unplanned equipment repairs and complete planned maintenance activities as per the schedule
- Trouble shooting problems in the event of mechanical and / or electrical failure of equipment and must be able to recommend parts needed for the effective repair of equipment to deliver a timely response to support manufacturing
- Employer: Astrazeneca
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Closing date: 19/03/2020