This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within the property management sector. From the onset you will become an integral part of the team with the potential to take your career as far as you want. Your general day to day duties will be, answering phones, taking messages, setting up and monitoring word documents and spreadsheets. You will be on hand to arrange appointments for other staff and be monitoring a diary of daily appointments, making it your responsibility to know the current stock of properties so that when you take calls you will have the knowledge needed.
Our main offices are based at Booths Park in Knutsford, but travel to properties and other offices within the North West region will play a significant part in the role.
You’ll also be checking important documents when they come in for compliance and training will be provided on all aspects of this to help you understand this vital part of the role.
Experience & skills required to become our Business Administrator Apprentice.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and you must be computer literate
- Most important to the role is a confident personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a naturally organised approach
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in being able to liaise effectively with customers and clients from all walks of life
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Confidence in using a variety of software would be advantageous and a high attention to detail is an absolute must
Benefits of working for us:
- Highly motivated and driven team
- Ability to earn commission
- Be part of a company who really encourage you to reach your potential
- Further training opportunity to obtain property related qualifications for the right candidate
- Employer: MAISON HAUS MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Mon - Frid 8:30am – 5:30pm with a one hour lunch break.
- Salary: £180.00 - £200.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 28/01/2020