Chris Hamriding Lettings & Estate Agents are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious administrator to join their established estate agency based at their recently opened branch in Congleton.
Having recently been crowned as the best in town after coming out on top in a series of mystery caller challenges they have also won a Gold medal in the British Property Awards 2017 following an independent assessment of the town’s estate agents. They are now going forward to the British Property Awards national finals so this is the ideal time to join the business
The team are experienced property professionals who will mentor you to develop your skills to become a valued member of the team. You will also receive first class training from Macclesfield College to help you reach your potential and develop a rewarding career in the property sales and lettings sector.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Archiving completed files
- Word processing
- Answering telephone calls and directing them as needed
- Photocopying/scanning documents
- Managing daily postal duties
- Booking viewings and valuations
- Liaising over the phone and face to face with customers.
- Any other general administration duties
- Employer: Christopher John Hamriding
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm with alternate Saturdays 9:00am to 4:00pm – 30 minute lunch
- Salary: £187.50 weekly wage
- Closing date: 05/11/2019