Are you enthusiastic, sociable and looking to become an integral part of the team?
This could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for, and should you wish to, you could make Social Circle your long-term career. For example, in the future, there will be the chance to become far more entrepreneurial, run your own events, become a Director, in fact, there are unlimited opportunities, it really depends on your performance in the role and personal future goals.
Social Circle are looking for an Event / Social Media Co-Ordinator/ Administrator, to join our busy, close-knit team.
You will be a bright, intelligent, tenacious, outgoing and sociable and excited about entering the world of Social Events.
Good computer skills along with the drive and commitment to succeed in this fast-paced environment.
Main purpose of job:
- Keep all social media up to date
- Attend events (your choice)
- Organise events
- Help with the general admin duties
- Promote the business on and offline
- Attend any meetings that you may be required to
- Office administration duties such as typing, filing, data entry
- Keeping the database up to date at all times with new/changed details/bookings
- Processing booking forms and invoicing of all clients
- Assisting with on-site management of events including on site organisation and client liaison
- Working with and assisting members of the sales team on a daily basis and attending meetings with them as and when required
- Taking sales enquiries
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages where required
- Employer: Stephen Sutherland
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: Monday – Friday 10am – 4:30pm – Working times are flexible within the business.
- Salary: £180.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 27/08/2019