This a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to build an exciting career and enter the world of education within The Aspire Educational Trust . With exposure to many different areas of financial accounts to general office duties.
A hugely important role you will be giving yourself the best chance to progress in what is a both a rewarding and challenging environment. This role will be supporting the Chief Financial Officer at the school in all aspects of finance to produce management accounts on a monthly basis. This will give the successful candidate a wide ranging exposure to accountancy.
If you want to become a qualified accountant then there is no better place to start. The role will be on a 52 week contract. You’d receive all the benefits you’d expect working for a Multi Academy Trust from the great holiday allowance above to a local government pension scheme and a flexible approach to work.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management accounts template inputting monthly data for seven schools
- Variance analysis with support documentation
- Completing cash flow and comparing to budget
- Monitoring schools budgets versus actuals
- Filing – creating management accounts files and audit files on a monthly basis.
- Other ad hoc duties
- Employer: The Aspire Educational Trust
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 4:30 (Term Time Only)
- Salary: £200 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019