The core role will initially include familiarisation with the menu and the preparation of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Setting up customers for their meals, preparing cutlery, taking orders to the kitchen and taking food from the kitchen.
Tips received on food and beverages are shared between the staff daily and are paid in addition to the rate of pay.
The successful candidate will be provided with appropriate training to perform the role. If there is an interest in additional training in specific areas, such as cocktail making, this can be further explored.
Potential for further development following the apprenticeship and long term leadership role to become available for the right candidate, supervisory tasks and broader management positions developed as the business demands and relevant experience gained.
Duties will include:
- Meet and greet customers
- Preparing and providing refreshments in the form of hot and cold drinks
- Making recommendations for wine and food
- Taking orders and delivering food to the table
- Learning how to offer an enhanced customer experience
- Making and serving coffees and other hot beverages
- Employer: St Dunstan Inn
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: 36hrs between Wednesday - Friday, 5.00pm - 11.00pm, Saturday, 11.00am - 9.00pm and Sunday, 11.00am - 7.00pm.
- Salary: £750.00 monthly wage
- Closing date: 22/06/2021