De Jour are offering a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring front of house / hospitality apprentice. The restaurant is expecting a busy 2019 following the launch and need to grow their team accordingly. You will be inducted into a close-knit team of professionals who have all ‘earned their stripes’ on apprenticeships of their own.
The head chef is classically trained (cordon bleu diploma level 3), with 7 years’ experience working in the heart of London. He started out as an apprentice at D&D in London, so knows exactly what it is like for an apprentice in this environment. You will be able to benefit from his vast experience and guidance.
To be a success in this role you will need to be a team player, have good attention to detail. A passion and knowledge of food, wine and beverage is advantageous however, experience is not essential as we are willing to train and develop the right candidate.
They are offering full in-house training under the level 2 hospitality apprenticeship through Macclesfield College to any candidates who have a desire to thrive and succeed in this industry.
Further duties will include:
- Work as a practical member of the team, communicating with the kitchen and bar
- Show enthusiasm and passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer care with an approachable and friendly manner
- Assist in maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of the front and back of house areas of the restaurant
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Have the ability to work under own guidance
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Possess a smart, pristine appearance to adhere to the restaurant’s uniform/presentation standards
- Employer: DE JOUR LTD
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 17:00 – 23:00, Saturday, 12:00 – 23:00 and Sunday, 12:00 – 18:00.
- Salary: £175.00 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019