With the acquisition of the fabulous Mottram Hall into the Champneys spa and resort group, we are now recruiting for two Front of House Food & Beverage Assistants. The hotel is subject to a £10 million refurbishment including a £5 million redesign of the hotels current spa facilities.
We are looking for individuals committed to joining our team and helping us grow alongside all of the exciting developments at Mottram Hall.
As a member of Front of House F&B team for this stunning property, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional service to many weddings and events across the year and also within the fabulous restaurant and members bars.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work as a hands on member of the team, communicating with kitchen, events and other departments, ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail
- Show enthusiasm and passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer care with an approachable and friendly manner
- Assist in maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of the front and back of house areas of the hotel
- Assist in preparations and set-up for meetings and events
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Have the ability to work under own guidance
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Possess a smart, pristine appearance to adhere to the company’s uniform/presentation standards
Knowledge of food, wine and beverage is advantageous however, experience is not essential as we are willing to train and develop the right candidate. We can offer full in-house training and a hospitality apprenticeship via Macclesfield College to any candidates who have a desire to thrive and succeed in this industry.
You need to be committed to join our team and to help us grow.
- Employer: De Vere Mottram Hall
- Location: Mottram St Andrew
- Hours: Shifts TBC by employer.
- Salary: £259.00 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019