A vibrant salon in Wilmslow who has previous experience of working with and developing apprentices are looking for an ambitious professional hair apprentice.
The Apprenticeship training programme will last for 18 months and you will study towards achieving the Hair Professionals (Hairdressing) Level 3 Apprenticeship framework with the opportunity to progress on to a full time position.
You will train one day a week at our state of the art college located in Macclesfield, with a view to achieving your Apprenticeship qualification as well as continuing your training in the salon.
Duties will include shampooing and conditioning, cutting hair, tinting hair, styling hair, setting and dressing hair and reception duties.
- Shampoo and condition customers’ hair
- Prepare customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair, apply treatments etc
- Reception duties
- Meet and greet customers
- Maintain a clean salon
- Provide refreshments to the customers
- Employer: Catherine Massay
- Location: Wilmslow
- Hours: Monday - Saturday - hours to be agreed (Tuesday day release)
- Salary: £150.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 15/09/2020