The Royal Oak is a rural pub set in the beautiful village of Rushton Spencer. We are a family-run pub with a dedicated, established team of staff. We take pride in our freshly prepared home-cooked meals and good selection of cask ales on offer.
We have a wide range of clients, from local regulars to passers-by and those from further afield who have heard about us by word of mouth. We want all these people to feel welcome and at home with us.
We maintain very high standards across the business but particularly in the kitchen, where we use locally sourced produce. We use the local butchers for all our meats.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team, working alongside our Head Chef in our busy kitchen where you will prepare meals using fresh produce. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience in all aspects of working in a busy pub / restaurant kitchen environment.
Day to day duties will include:
- Cooking and serving menu items to a high standard, in line with company requirements
- Veg prep
- Stocks and soup making
- Cleaning work surfaces and equipment
- Other tasks as instructed by the Head Chef
- Employer: Royal Oak - Union Pub Company (The)
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Hours to be confirmed at interview between Tuesday 12.00pm - 8.00pm, Wednesday - Saturday 12.00pm - 9.00pm and Sunday 10.00am - 6.00pm.
- Salary: £210.00 - £280.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 07/01/2020