To work as part of the HR team and support all Business Partners via effective and efficient administration support, whilst ensuring all HR systems are maintained and kept up to date. You will also study for a nationally recognised CIPD level 3-7 qualification in HR and gain valuable working experience.
WHAT’ – you do!
- Enthusiasm to learn new tasks and commit to undertaking an apprenticeship
- Work with each member of the HR Team as directed to gain a working knowledge of each member’s role
- To update and maintain the HR operating and information systems, updating records and producing reports as required, ensuring that the database is updated at all times
- To provide an efficient general administrative support service to all members of the HR team
- To produce monthly statistics for the team on attendance, turnover and other required info. Achieve performance targets for your areas of responsibility
‘HOW’ – you do it!
We deliver the above by displaying the following examples: Treating everyone with respect, being courteous and sincere.
- Assist colleagues to do a great job
- Taking responsibility and have a positive attitude and approach to work. Push to deliver high performance
- Understand who your customer is
- Put forward ideas where you can see a positive improvement can be made
No job description can cover every task which may arise within the post. The post holder will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this document.
- Employer: Cheshire Peaks & Plains Housing Trust Limited
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday (Times TBC)
- Salary: £203.29 weekly wage
- Closing date: 16/07/2019