Ideally located next door to Poynton train station so ten minutes from Stockport and Macclesfield and just six minutes from Cheadle and two minutes from Bramhall this is a fantastic opportunity to begin a rewarding career in HR with a generous starting salary. As a provider of a wide range of quality homes for 5000 residents you would be involved in all aspects of HR from ensuring the HR system is updated and information inputted accurately and in line with agreed processes and procedures to responding to and resolving queries relating to the HR system.
Duties will include but not be limited to
- Ensuring the HR system work flows are up to date and fully utilised.
- Supporting all people related administration, including the purchase order and invoice process.
- Helping to develop and improve existing people processes; using technology to drive efficiencies.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the team, escalating issues to the People and OD Advisor as required and supporting the management of the ‘HR’ email inbox.
- Ensuring all people records are maintained and updated in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Supporting the team with redeveloping the People and OD intranet pages.
- Helping with recruitment activities and coordinating job advertisements.
- Maintaining recruitment statistics.
- Supporting the team with ‘induction’ activities and ‘onboarding’ new colleagues.
- Employer: Johnnie Johnson Housing Trust Ltd
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: 35 hours per week, 9:00pm – 5:00pm Monday-Friday (but working hours are flexible)
- Salary: £11,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 25/06/2019