Working within a dynamic and rapidly expanding business this is an exciting opportunity to nurture and grow your career within the HR field. Your duties will include maintaining, developing and implementing administrative processes to promote efficiency and rigour for the HR function.
Along with updating the HR system with any changes and ensuring documentation is prepared and filed appropriately you’ll also monitor the local inductions to ensure the process is correctly followed.
Eventually you will develop your skills to become an expert adviser on various HR procedures, provide support as the first point of contact on line management and employee HR queries. This includes policies and procedures, terms and conditions and general HR queries. You will also be responsible for directing the daily post to the required parties and assist with the production of offers, contracts and contractual change letters.
You will receive support from your new colleagues and have one day a month at Macclesfield College’s state of the art campus to help you gain a widely respected qualification.
Other duties will include:
- Managing the HR & recruitment inbox and ensure that queries are dealt with or referred appropriately
- Act as the HR social media champion ensuring regular updates are scheduled and HR software is kept up to date
- Maintain both hard copy and electronic employee records in accordance with departmental standards
- Manage the HR system and ensure information is up to date
- Assist with recruitment events
- Employer: Superbike Factory Ltd
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (1 hr Lunch)
- Salary: £10,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 18/06/2019