As you begin your role you will develop your skills by starting off to communicate at all business levels and answer the phone professionally to customers when needed.
Once you have developed your skills in the above areas you will be phased into learning how to build PCs and other associated hardware.
You’ll also grasp a basic but fundamental understanding of enterprise server, storage and networking along with an understanding of how 3rd party products are used within an enterprise environment. This will give you the confidence to liaise with 3rd party vendors when needed.
After you achieved the above, we would then expect the right person to have a basic and good understanding of the following areas:
- Support all current windows desktop operating systems
- Experience in Server and desktop hardware builds
- Folder Redirection and Mandatory Profiles
- Office 356 Administration
- Trouble-shooting TCP/IP Networking, both wired and wireless
- Hardware and software support for various PCs and gaming PC’s
- Network Experience
- Employer: Highspec Tech Ltd
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm with 30 minutes lunch
- Salary: £187.50 - £225.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 04/08/2020