Working as part of the ICT team you will provide support to IT users across the business, answering queries and resolving issues. You will also study for a nationally recognised IT qualification and gain valuable work experience.
WHAT’ – you do!
- Enthusiasm to learn new tasks and commit to undertaking an apprenticeship
- Work with each member of the ICT Team as directed to gain a working knowledge of each member’s role
- Learning to provide first line ‘helpdesk’ support for all IT users across the business
- Learning to provide basic maintenance of desktop/server/infrastructure
- To support staff in the set up and use of IT equipment
- Learning to produce reports and data analysis
‘HOW’ – you do it!
We deliver the above by displaying the following examples:
- Treating everyone with respect, being courteous and sincere
- Assist colleagues to do a great job
- Taking responsibility and have a positive attitude and approach to work
- Push to deliver high performance
- Understand who your customer is
- Put forward ideas where you can see a positive improvement can be made
No job description can cover every task which may arise within the post. The post holder will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this document.
- Employer: Cheshire Peaks & Plains Housing Trust Limited
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday (Times TBC
- Salary: £203.29 weekly wage
- Closing date: 16/07/2019