Working with collaborative partnerships ranging from small academic groups to large international pharmaceutical and cosmetics companies in doing so, it champions the use of new science and technology to provide tailored solutions aligned to the specific needs of each client. We continually push to grow and improve our scientific offerings through bespoke projects and continual assay development. Our team currently consists of 18 members with varying levels of experience and areas of expertise team and in response to our growing business, we are looking for another Laboratory Assistant to support the group’s further expansion.
Cyprotex will support you with relevant training and enable you to build a successful career within our organisation.
• Prepare compounds, stock solutions and buffers.
• Routine calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Cell Line Maintenance
• Making use of a global ordering system to order supplies and consumables.
• Responsible for removing certain categories of waste and recycling.
• Perform work to an exceptionally high standard, within specified timelines, and within safety regulations.
• Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory guidelines within a laboratory environment.
- Employer: CYPROTEX DISCOVERY LIMITED
- Location: Macclesfield, SK10 4TG
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Salary: £20,200.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 26/07/2022