Imperium Law is a successful niche practice operating predominantly in the financial compensation claims for hearing loss, industrial disease, medical negligence, professional negligence and injuries at work sectors.
Imperium Law has been undertaking a range of work for clients for a number of years in many areas. The firm now has a great reputation due to their specialist industry experience. Above all they are looking for a committed, enthusiastic individual with the desire to learn and lots of common sense.
It is important you are organised and compliant, but also willing to use your own initiative. Imperium Law believes in the value of its people and has a strong reputation for developing and nurturing employees. The practice is a great place to start building your legal experience and will provide you with a strong grounding to progress your career.
Duties will include but not be limited to.
- Telephone queries
- Assisting fee earners with workload
- Document production
- Setting up new claims
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Diary Management
- Uploading data onto case management system
- Scanning and copying documents
- Locating Files
- General office admin duties
- Employer: Imperium Law Llp
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Salary: £12,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 03/03/2020