We are a close team and you will be a part of it right from the start. Our company culture encourages innovation and ideas and we always want to hear your opinion and thoughts as this is the only way to constantly improve and be better at our work. We value quality over quantity and individuals over processes.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for:
- Identifying, proactively prospecting and nurturing new business prospects into qualified sales opportunities for the business development team
- Building relationships with new and existing customers, making sure they receive a quality service, matching their requirements to our offering, and identifying and taking sales opportunities when they arise
- Collaborate closely with Sales to coordinate account planning and progress to pipeline and revenue goals
- Regular contact with key decision makers of existing customers to build and develop relationships making sure they receive a quality service, matching their requirements to our offering, and identifying and taking sales opportunities when they arise
- Proactively seek new opportunities through comprehensive market research, social media interaction, leads, referrals and initiatives with a focus on the acquisition of new business opportunities. Introduce Anthesis and our value proposition
- Build a pipeline of potential suitable clients
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to develop campaigns to drive more engagement with current clients and prospects. Create and deliver customized messages to the market
- Understand our client’s architecture and stay up to date on competitive landscape, partner ecosystems, case studies, etc.
- Transfer and update data from multiple sources into company CRM system.
- Liaise with all team members to ensure accurate transmission of data regarding new appointment opportunities
- Manage time to achieve key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the role
- Employer: ANTHESIS (UK) LIMITED
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30.
- Salary: £307.80 weekly wage
- Closing date: 01/10/2019