• Use of inspection and measuring equipment i.e., DTI, callipers, micrometres, component measuring to engineering drawings.
• Assembly of more complex products gaining knowledge of medium to heavy builds, shimming and balancing all to engineering drawings.
• Assembly of movable components i.e., various types and sizes of bearings and motor assemblies.
• Mechanical assembly of 19” racks to involve dimensional set up of runner rails and angles, gland plates, earth bars. Also, to include the set up and alignment of all units installed in the rack assembly.
• Small to medium Box build and Chassis assemblies with front panels, runners, and various components
- Employer: SURFACE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Location: Poynton, SK12 1NE
- Hours: Monday to Friday (Exact shifts to be confirmed upon interview) - Flexitime available
- Salary: £12,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 26/07/2022