Our vibrant and busy medical practice are looking for an enthusiastic business admin / customer service apprentice to join their friendly team. The role will be to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or dental professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
In addition the successful candidate will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors.
You will welcome patients and their visitors in to the practice in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone and receive patients from surgery at the reception area.
The main attributes of the role will focus around the following areas and include other appropriate duties consistent with the nature and grading of the post which may be allocated by the reception supervisors, practice manager or partners.
Duties to include:
- Reception duties
- Computer (Microsoft Office)
- Confidentiality: (GDPR & DPA Training)
- Health & Safety. (Training provided)
- Equality and Diversity (Training provided)
- Personal/Professional Development:
- Communication with colleagues and patients
- Contribution to the implementation of services
- Any other office / reception duties
- Employer: Goyt Valley Medical Practice
- Location: High Peak
- Hours: Monday to Friday. Specific hours on a rota to be discussed at interview.
- Salary: £161.25 weekly wage
- Closing date: 25/06/2019