The apprenticeship programme commences annually in September at the Macclesfield site and we are offering an apprenticeship in the Projects and Change Management team within UK Operations based at Macclesfield.
The Projects and Change team are responsible for managing a wide variety of large, complex and novel projects within UK Operations, projects such as New Product Introductions, New Production Equipment, Product Withdrawals and divestments along with many other technical and product lifecycle changes.
The Project Administrator apprentice will provide administrative support to the Project Management Function/team members and across a variety of key projects.
The Apprentice will:
- Receive an Apprenticeship Training Plan that describes the training they need to meet the standard. It may include a mixture of external and internal training that will ensure the Apprentice is fully competent by the end of their programme. It will show when each area of the standard must be acquired and assessed, and which areas may require off the job study/activities
- Gain transferable core skills and knowledge. In addition, they will gain skills specific to the working practices of their place of employment. The requirements of the Apprenticeship are designed to offer stretch and progression
Further training as required will be confirmed at the start of the training plan. Training to be part of the contracted hours making up the working week.
You will be working towards a level 3 apprenticeship standard in Business Administration which includes IT skills, decision making, interpersonal and communication skills and Project Management principles among other key business administration skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide efficient and effective professional administrative support to the UK Ops Project Management Function, to project teams and to key Project Management Activities
- Ensure UK Operations project documentation is maintained at an appropriate level with adherence to AstraZeneca best practices and compliance policies
- Organise and maintain electronic document management systems used by Project Managers
- Provide expertise in the use of AZ administrative tools, standards and systems utilized by the project teams and function
- Prepare information and reports to support the Project Managers through gathering information key for projects
- Employer: Astrazeneca
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Closing date: 17/03/2019