As our Recruitment Apprentice you will have excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills. You will be able to work independently towards deadlines, identifying priorities, whilst working in an organised and efficient manner.
You will have good IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel packages.
It is essential that you are able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
- Understand internal recruitment processes including approval, advertising and selection process
- Understand the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when resourcing
- Understand and report market conditions, especially within our sector
- Understand how to initiate, build and maintain relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Understand job briefs and write adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses to adverts reviewing applications to ensure they meet minimum criteria
- Process applications following company procedures in a timely manner liaising with applicants and hiring managers throughout
- Contribute ideas towards the overall recruitment strategy identifying new ways of working to bring efficiencies to the team and processes
- Employer: Eddie Stobart
- Location: Warrington
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Salary: £12,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 09/11/2021