Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside experienced trained Operating teams
- Delivering the required production demand for a number of Pharmaceutical products
- Operation of manufacturing equipment, including start up and shutdown procedures, in process checks
- Performing critical quality checks in line with current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP)
- Use of Lean manufacturing tools, Basic problem solving
The apprentice will receive an Apprenticeship Training Plan that describes the training they need to meet the standard. It may include a mixture of external and internal training that will ensure the Apprentice is fully competent by the end of their programme. It will show when each area of the standard must be acquired and assessed and which areas may require off the job study/activities.
The Apprentice will gain transferable core skills and knowledge. In addition they will gain skills specific to the working practices of their place of employment. The requirements of the Apprenticeship are designed to offer stretch and progression.
Further training as required which will be confirmed at the start of the training plan. Training to be part of the contracted hours making up the working week.
- Employer: Astrazeneca
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Shifts TBC by employer.
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Closing date: 17/03/2019